2013년 2월 17일 일요일

Sony Angelo Valentine's Day limited edition recommended

Sony Angelo Valentine's Day Limited Edition


Base in Yongsan Gundam stopped by Sony Angelo met
Between Gundam, watching Angel from Sony I noticed very nice to
Valentine's Day Limited Edition prosperity.
Drawings La So take only 2 came one
One I bought two Sony'm Angel over 20 blah blah
Colors with plenty of chocolate each Valentine's Day Limited Edition
L recommend the Sony Angelo Valentine's Day Limited Edition
 Is any guy palpitations and cheotkeot'm taking
Sony nice look over Angel
Cute guy jjajjan they're
 Shaking when I saw the guy on the left we had expected
 Wondering if the right guy was cute.
 Resemble a sparrow's
 The rest of the guys piggyback shouId
 Sony Angel Good Valentine's Day Limited Edition ~ ~ ~
You gon 'take a look at me
Blah blah
Wings, but cute I'm
Leh 6 people Valentine's Day Limited Edition Sony Angelo's
Pink and green guy I want to have a touch gel .. heh heh heh
Draw their own ㅠ ㅠ I
Valentine's Day gift girlfriend together as a pair I'm good for even
Sony Angelo Valentine's Day Limited Edition price is 4,600 won each.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기