2013년 2월 21일 목요일

Gundam (HG) / Justice Gundam

I love plastic models. Gundam is the first contribution of :)
Gundam when stacked in the house then take it to one place, from the most recently created join us
Bored and made ​​this on Sunday's puffy puffy Gundam

Gundam is divided into three major size.
PG (Perfect Grade) / MG (Master Grade) / HG (High Grade)
Then size, PG biggest size're much more expensive MG HG is the easiest grade of low Gundam is
Understand when was like I do not know! Anyway, I Gundam

The size of the HG-size real robot Gundam Gundam contributions today is 1/144
Those who make the first Gundam, I'm starting with this premier, I at first began making it from complete and After
I'm so proud blah blah and now Gundam as a hobby for me, because can not become close



Gundam Bandai Products


Childhood drawings assembled from assembling toys or stationery librarians who did not think blah blah blah

It must make things! Gundam Nipper Gundam knife, cut parts place smooth sake!
Me a knife, he executed the thumb to avoid time I saw him once or twice, it's not


More small size Gundam-components: A, B, C, D four kinds of types I think it's because



Documentation'm along well and easy. My friend saw this head: Would you put away sick.>









짜잔 - 완성했어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ얼마나 이쁜가요!*.*



Gundam also has a name. Darn Justice Gundam
Justice Gundam MG as got so pretty that I saw the HG size also made ​​yeyong
The first four hours it took to create the HG size but now I'm 1 hour and 30 minutes it takes
In fact, make faster nippers to cut with a knife, but it took a bit of time to organize busy every
This process creates only appear itguyo other kids was already completed, because the next time I'll put into the finished Gundam :)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기