2013년 2월 16일 토요일

apple ipad mini review

apple ipad mini

 
 
 Blog for too long and he rested ... Visitors itneyo very, very rapidly, dribbled

The yiutnim with my have become too ㅋda do not commuting That's my fault .. winter is happening so busy posting at all will not be'm sobbing

Contribution to the long time today! IPad Mini ipnidang :)



Maybe two after buying the iPad Mini is a repeat sleep zZ dwaetjji blah blah at work home I to take a hard cheer finally up Looks!

Not to familiar do not have much information about the iPad Mini Mini

But not bad! Not need to purchase who sent have bought just wanted to have a contribution's just crappy .. but bwajuse open blah blah. @



Contributions for iPad mini in about two months before A # jjikeoon had more than just another pretty face more then the White jyong blah blah, but this purchase Black Has writes!

And my iPad Mini 16 GB instead of 32 GB indeyo .. So it's hard to know it.This is not able to take advantage of 32 GB no neng ㅠ ㅠ 16 gig to come. ~



Walked around the fact that the iPad Mini 16 GB Internet've heard here and there to answer the phone when wearing that if you wait a long time, about 2-3 weeks to wait

Open :) I'll buy once ate mind picking strange to buy because of the nature blah blah blah Mini 32 GB iPad received very quick!
Oye! Really fast courier services. @ Kkyakkkyak

IPad-only purchase, while the 32 GB iPad Mini Black Smart Cover with protective film buy together with me than double the navel big ... Props!



This take place after all, for some reason the size of the Galaxy Note, but I like it a little bit larger than the iPad Mini!

Did every two low-cost I've seen maybe two, but still itunes .. not even near to heongheong ㅠ ㅠ

Are you afraid, but by trying to use iPhone and I really do not have time to computer is already antique defer cutting the mini-blah blah blah

So from my iPad Mini only thing that reading before I sleep. Blog Spotting Naver Real Madrid. And household Write!

So this weekend, keeping four kinds'm studying a lot of useful information and I'm gonna be leaving for

Tolerable people all you'd know

IPad Mini iPhone and iPad Charger with 1,2 jack differs little uncomfortable'm ㅠ ㅠ

I like red blah blah turned so pretty! IPad Mini White with black and looks good, but it also seems to go so well

've Attached the magnet is steadily and feeling good I do not know blah blah

Too dark, I can not see the bottom of iPad Mini, are you? Charger plug in's in the center, left and right speakers are ^ ^

 
Mini iPad is thin and small size :-)



IPad later! Have used the results later than the protective film before I really really need yirapnida later ~ I'm reminded a lot of scratch too handsome jejil

Fingernails scraped raw as Kish born I append thought of the moment is never just another mini-report purchase protection film haetseupnidang ㅠ ㅠ My money lump



IPad mini 32GB price 530,000 won.

Liquid crystal film in front of 12,000 won.

Behind the liquid crystal film 32000.

Mini dedicated iPad smart cover 58000.



To the value of the card a few days before, but my bother blah blah ahyi pad mini. The camera picture quality is clean and clean, and the sound quality jjangjjang seems fine ^ ^

Inconveniences do not know yet I should have a lot of leverage and of course Wi-Fi .. kk Internet freely be a little problem, but

IPad mini black cell phone tethering if the problem could be anywhere. Eopdap nidang :-) contribution was!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기