2013년 2월 15일 금요일

Mamaison Mugs

Mamaison Mugs



I Mamaison so lovely mug ipnidang I like coffee and tea, mocha port, etc. from the site, both Mu Peugeot buy a lot and I
Mamaison lovely mug ... Oh I also have pretty cup blah blah than dissembling, ttiyong!
Mamaison Mamaison Japanese company famous for unique designs and colors, such as a cup or dish company a lot of enthusiasts also arise so popular crowd. :)
Not Maisons mug a lot of thick, hot coffee compared to regular mugs, ceramic (porcelain) jejil less expression About!
Mamaison lovers drip or hand made ​​lovely colors too, including your favorite car was quite popular for those who know




First two choices I Mamaison mug Indy Red and Pink! :)
Greedy as all the colors are! Blah blah blah burdensome because of the price, and I wanted to purchase two similar colors first bought

 
Oh pretty, blah blah blah Do not go coffee mug to go Mamaison hope 

Bonjour! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ called from inside the cute letters written!







Good lip texture is too soft hand-feel grip also likes
Stumbled into face-to-face when you drink a little thick, a little shed ... blah blah blah one kind disadvantages itneyo
Mamaison mug I purchased size besides kids came out about the size I think it is so cute and pretty
First by color and then purchased 20'm thinking blah blah you live if ...
Was the fact that it feels good every time I see Mamaison mug :-)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기